Making a Girl Feel Special
Learn to give real compliments. If you really want to get any girl you want, then you have to know how to give her a meaningful compliment. Just saying, “You look hot in that dress” probably won’t win her over because it won’t make her feel like you’re really paying attention to who she is and to what makes her special. Instead, you have to work on being a careful observer and on noticing what really makes the girl stand out from the others. Here are some meaningful compliments you can give:
- “You’re so good at talking to new people. How do you do it?”
- “You have the most amazing laugh I’ve ever heard.”
- “You really know how to cheer people up. That’s a real skill.”
Ask her questions about her life. If you want to get a girl to want to be around you, then you have to make her see that you don’t just see her as an object, but that you see her as a real person who you care about. Make sure to ask her about herself, from what her goals for the future are to which classes she likes in school or if she has any pets. At first, you don’t have to ask her anything deep or serious, but you should ask her questions to show that you want to get to know her. Here are some things you can ask her about:
- Her favorite hobbies
- Her favorite bands, TV shows, or books
- Her friends
- Her siblings
- Her favorite places
- How her day was
Ask for her opinion. Another way to make a girl feel special is to ask her opinion about things. You don’t have to talk about anything too controversial, at first, or you may get off on the wrong foot. However, you should ask her what she thinks you should do in a certain situation, getting her advice to show you value her opinion. Ask her about her thoughts on a new band, on what she thinks of your new shoes, or what she thinks about the history class you’re both taking. She’ll see that you really care about her if you show that her opinion matters to you.
- Asking for the girl’s opinion on stuff will show that you think of her as more than just a pretty face.
Really listen to her. Listening to a girl — for real — will definitely make her feel special and will make her want to be with you. When she talks to you, don’t interrupt her, don’t try to solve her problems, and don’t compare everything she says to your own problems. Take her problems at face value and show her that you really do care about what she has to say. When she’s said her part, you can ask her more questions about the situation and her feelings; don’t just move on to talk about yourself once she’s done talking.
- You should also remember what she tells you so you can recall it later. Saying something like, “Did you have that talk with your sister that you were telling me about? How did it go?” will show that you actually care about her.
Tell her how she’s different. Let the girl know that she stands out to you in a real way. Tell her that she’s different from her friends and different from the other girls you know. This may make her blush a little bit, but it will definitely make her want to be with you more. Here are some things you can say:
- “You’re so different from the other girls here. You’re just so comfortable with yourself. Anyone can tell that you don’t care about impressing people.”
- “You’re so different from the other girls I know. It’s just so easy to be around you.”
Make time for her. If you really want to show the girl that you care, then you can’t act aloof and like you’re way too busy to hang out. While you shouldn’t always be available for her and should show that you have your own life, you shouldn’t ignore her when she wants to hang out, either. Spending enough time with her will help your relationship grow and will make her see that you really care about deepening your bond.
- This doesn’t mean you should give up all of your boys’ nights to hang out with her. But it does mean that you should free up some time for her if you want her to see that you care.
Check in with her. If you want the girl to see that you’re thinking of her when she’s not around, then you should make an effort to check in with her every once in a while. You shouldn’t text her every five seconds or call her all the time or you’ll be smothering her, but if you’re apart for a little while, just text her to say something like, “I’ve been thinking of you,” or “How was your aunt’s birthday party?” to show that she’s on your mind when you’re apart.
- You don’t want the girl to think that you’ve stopped caring about her as soon as she walks away. Getting in touch with her when you’re apart is a way to show her that you still care.
- Just make sure that she checks in with you, too, so all of your communication when you’re apart isn’t one-sided.
Never forget to tell her how much you like her. If you and the girl have started a relationship, then you should start letting her know that you really care for her. You shouldn’t do this too much, or too soon, but once it’s been established that you’re a couple and you’re hanging out a lot, don’t act too cool to say, “I really like you” or “I love being with you” when the mood strikes you. While you don’t want to smother her with affection, you don’t want her to feel neglected, either. Make sure that you never stop letting her know how much she means to you.
- It’s important to tell her how much you like her just because, not just when you’re trying to convince her to go to a basketball game with you or to give you a kiss. You should tell her that you like her just because it’s true and you want her to know how much she means to you.